Friday, March 6, 2009

Bruce Campbell-fab fav actor!


One of my favorite actors, going back to 1993, is Bruce Campbell. I first saw him in "The Adventures of Brisco County Jr" - a great series! I was disappointed when it went off the air after 2 seasons, but then he starred in other shows - Lois & Clark, Xena, Hercules, Ellen, and then his own series "Jack of All Trades". Of course, he was already a cult hero before I discovered him, making his Evil Dead movie series starting in 1981. And now, he's in the popular USA series "Burn Notice" - yippee!

Anyway, at the San Diego Comic Con in 2006, Bruce was there promoting the DVD release of Brisco County Jr., and I was lucky enough to shake his hand, twice! It's a long story, but every time I think of it, I smile!

Here is Bruce and Julius Carry signing autographs. Look, he's a lefty - like me!

No comments: