Saturday, October 11, 2008

First Post....hmmm

What should I write about on this blog? Well, since it's titled Mish-mash, here goes..... right now, I'm watching my favorite John Wayne movie, "McClintock" on PBS.

I made some more guitar-pick earrings today, going to sell them for $3.99 at Robin's place, plus I made some angel pins, which I'll sell for $1.50 at our next craft show in two weeks.

Went to the new Michael's store here, it's not laid out very well, no good flow to the aisles. And, for being open only a week, its bathroom was very dirty!

Strother Martin sure does make a good whiny-snot-nosed-yellow-bellied Indian agent. A big difference from Cool Hand Luke!

Well, that's it for today. my favorite part of the movie is coming up - the big mud pit to-do!

"People, people, people!"

No comments: